Get better creative: get Creative Review.
Every month, Creative Review magazine brings you the best in design and advertising worldwide; why it was made, how it was made and who made it.
We have unlocked some of Creative Review’s recent stories for you to get into the creative mind-set. This content, usually exclusive to subscribers, showcases the exceptional work that comes from marketers and their creative teams working together and understanding how each other thinks.
Behind the scenes on the John Lewis Christmas ad
The new John Lewis Christmas ad was a huge collaborative effort between teams in the UK and the US. CR talks to Elliot Dear, co-director on the spot with Yves Geleyn, about how it was done. read the whole story..
Feature: Enduring Properties
A new documentary on the life and work of the legendary John Webster reminds us of his great skill in creating loveable advertising ‘properties’. And while they may not be the coolest aspect of modern communications, great characters can still be extremely valuable to brands. read the whole story..
Feature: We are the mischief makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams
They’ve sent Dennis Rodman on a basketball diplomacy mission to North Korea, annoyed UEFA with some ‘lucky pants’, upset the LGBT community and supported gay footballers. Just what are the ‘mischief-makers’ of book-maker Paddy Power and its ad agency up to? read the whole story..
Be first to see this carefully curated content by subscribing to Creative Review. And receive the CR Photo Annual 2013 free.Your subscription includes:
- The monthly CR magazine, beautifully showcased in the highest quality print to stimulate your senses and inspire your creativity, delivered direct to you
- Unlimited access to creativereview.co.uk, daily blog posts, the 14-year archive, opinion and feedback from the CR community
- Monograph, the monthly celebration of personal projects from all forms of visual communications
- Exclusive discounts and early invites to industry events
- Savings of up to £66 on the cover price