Each year the Hospital Club invites leading industry figures in various categories to help compile its list of 100 people who, throughout the year, have made a significant contribution to the creative industries. In addition, there is a public nomination and voting process to decide the final list. This year’s list was announced at the club last night.
CR editor Patrick Burgoyne was among the judges for the Art & Design category along with Rosy Greenness, executive director of the Crafts Council, Frieze Fairs artistic director Jo Stella-Sawicka and designer Russell Sage.
The final ten in Art & Design are:
- Alex Poots, Artistic Director, Manchester International Festival
- Cornelia Parker, Artist
- Deborah Shaw, Head of Creative Programming, Historic Royal Palace
- Dominic Wilcox, Artist
- Iwan & Manuela Wirth, founders, Hauser & Wirth
- Johanna Baseford, Illustrator
- John Kampfner, CE, CreativeIndustries Federation
- Lynette Yiadom-Boakye, Artist
- Maria Balshaw, Director, The Whitworth
- Thomas Heatherwick, Designer
The Advertising, Marketing & PR final ten are:
- Annette King, CEO, Ogilvy & Mather
- Astrid Van Essen, director,Mediamonks
- Cat Turner , Co-founder ,Cult London
- Dougal Wilson, Director, Blink
- George Prest, ECD, R/GA London
- Harry Dromey, mischief champ, Paddy Power
- Iain Tait, ECD, Weden + Kennedy
- Peter Dolukhanov, CTO, Nice Agency & Karmarama
- Raymond Chan & Simon Cenamor, Art Director & Copywriter, FCB Inferno
- Sarah Wood, co-founder, COO& CMO, Unruly
Andy Serkis received the CIC award for Cross-Industry Collaboration for The Imaginarium.
All the winners took home one of a set of rather cool trophies by design Rachel Harding who took a selection of everyday or kitsch objects and sprayed them gold for the awards
See the full h.Club 100 list here
The post h.Club 100 list honours creative industry talent across all disciplines appeared first on Creative Review.