You still have time to enter the second annual Bridgeman Studio Award and win your own product line on CultureLabel or a commission for the Wilderness Festival and professional representation for your work
The closing date for the Bridgeman Studio Award 2015 is June 15. Judging will be the following day so we cannot accept any extensions.
Just to recap, this year's Bridgeman Studio Award offers the chance to win a commission for the Wilderness Festival or your own product line on Culturelabel.com. To enter, send new or existing digital images of illustration, art, printmaking, typography and fine art photography on our theme The Great Outdoors.
Three winners will receive their own product line on CultureLabel, featuring their images from which they will receive commission on every sale.
The CultureLabel product line will include the winners' work on a limited edition print (such as that by Stephen Walter, shown below), a deck chair and a picnic basket that festival-goers will be able to pre-order (which includes the chosen image on plates, mugs and tea towels within the basket).
They will also be invited to join Bridgeman Studio for licensing and given one year's free subscription.
Stephen Walter,Shoreditch, 2013 Signed and editioned by the artist. Edition of 150, available at CultureLabel
Grand Prize - £500 Commission
A £500 commission to create the Wilderness Festival map, which 10,000 visitors to the festival will receive on arrival. A work of art in itself, the map will fold out to A3 size and will additionally be shown on large signage
• Competition open to all UK-based and international artists
• Maximum of 5 entries per artist.
• All artwork entered into the competition remains 100% copyright of the artist. You can enter existing images, you do not have to create work specially for the competition.
• All artwork can be used in marketing and advertising the competition from Bridgeman and third parties (including Creative Review) .
• Entrants must give permission for their names and photographs to be used for publicity.
• The entry can be photography, illustration, digital art or fine art.
• All artwork must be 100% original copyright owned by the artist and not use any third party copyright material.
• CultureLabel terms & conditions apply
• Entries must be supplied as two files, one high resolution .jpeg sized between 3MB and 5MB, and one low resolution version, sized between 250KB and 500KB
• By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to these terms and conditions
Submit up to five digital images on this theme to firstname.lastname@example.org
The results will be announced in CR's August issue, plus across all Bridgeman social channels, blog and website. Full details here
This is your chance to get professional representation for your work. Good luck!